Saturday, February 22, 2014

Scraplings

Quickcard79 by Cat Craig
Quickcard79, a photo by Cat Craig on Flickr.
Another of my favorite scrambles over at Hero Arts Flickr group ran today. Something new for me...Scraplings for Martha's scramble. Dimensions are 1.5 by 4.25 inches.

Amazing to create on such a small space; these took me almost the full  90 minutes to create, photograph and upload. Whew!


All stamps are hero arts; buds and stems and petite messages on one, crossword background and tiny serendipity alphabet on the second. The bling and ribbon slide are by stampin up; dotted ribbon is by american crafts. The adorable gingham button is from hot off the press, and the black seam binding by hug snug. Inks used were hero arts red royal, butterbar, field greens and black onyx by versafine.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Greta said...

You absolutely nailed the scramble challenge, Cat! Creative & full of interest--love them both!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so glad you posted this photo on your blog...Your 'Scraplings' are so pretty, Cat! I love the crossword puzzle with that cute gingham button, and your yellow flowers are just darling!
I took almost the entire 90 mins too! I think it really was a 'challenge', but I also had a great time!