Monday, February 10, 2014

Heart Tree times two

I picked up this Heart Tree die from Taylored Expressions while hubs and I visited Ohio at Thanksgiving. I cut two out while deciding on a card. I ended up using them both. Today its a two-fer.



Supplies: Patterned paper by Authentique - 6x6 Smitten pad, Martha Stewart ric rac trim, Craft Smart sentiment stamp. Cardstock by Stampin Up.  I am entering this one in the Shopping Our Stash's Love Me Tender challenge.


Supplies: Patterned Paper by Doodlebug 6x6 Sweetheart Pad, Spellbinders edge die, versamark and white Hero Arts embossing powder, Celebrate Ribbon, papers by Recollections. Craft Smart sentiment stamp. I think it fits the clean and layered definition. I am entering this in a new to me challenge, the card concept. Challenge #3 is Monochromatic pink. Here is the challenge graphic.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love these sweet Valentine cards, Cat! The polka dots are so charming, and perfect with your tree die cut! I like how you switched it up with ric rac on one and heart border with ribbon on the other...so pretty!

Lorraine Marasigan said...

That's a beautiful tree!

Claire said...

Hi Cat, thanks for visiting my blog! Loving that die. Never seen it before...it looks beautiful against those pretty patterned papers!

Ardyth said...

Love the layered frames in different shades - this is very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kay Miller said...

What pretty cards! I love the white tree on the pink background!! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Karen Davis said...

Both cards are gorgeous Cat. The tree die cut is fabulous and I love how you have used it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Martha said...

The Heart Trees work beautifully against the pretty patterned paper.
Darling cards, Cat!

Barbara Godden said...

Love the heart tree, both cards are fabulous. thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Love/Valentine challenge.

sheza said...

Love this die cut.

Cindy Lovell said...

Both of your cards are so pretty!! I love the tree! Awesome!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!