Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Glam Pink

I was browsing the Flickr groups and noticed the Love!-Handmade Cards, ATC's and other Crafts group was having a Valentine exchange. I immediately signed up for it.

One of the first stamps I purchased was this cutie from Whipper Snapper Designs -Valentine Bouquet.  It is fun to color and not super difficult.

I used Spectrum Noir markers IG1, IG2, IG4, FS6, BP3, CG4, CR8, DR2 and OR1.  I cut the image using a Spellbinder Die-Long Classic Retangles, matted it with another Spellbinder Die-Scalloped Long Classic Rectangles.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The card front was dry embossed with Darice's Heart Background folder.  The card front was trimmed a bit to show just a tad of a pink strip of paper from Doodlebugs Sweetheart collection.  The smaller heart flower was topped off with Glam Pink Stickles. I love this little Valentine. You can see all the posted cards here.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Greta said...

Love that dry embossed background you've been using & the bouquet is so sweet! I know this one was appreciated, Cat!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you colored those sweet flowers and hearts, and how you off set the panel! Love your embossed background, too! Beautiful card, Cat!

Martha said...

What a SWEET card, Cat! Love the texture & the pretty coloring.

Virginia L. said...

This is so lovely, Cat! The embossing is perfect with the beautifully-colored images!