Friday, February 7, 2014

You Are Loved

I bought the Stampin Up You are Loved stamp set last year and was sorry to see it retired.  I used it again this year. The main floral heart image is showcased in this card. 

I used the Sizzix Beaded Ribbon embossing folder on a red panel with the heart shape cut out (I traced the stamp to get the sizing.) The sentiment stamp is from Craft Smart, White Hero Arts Embossing powder was used over Versamark ink on a scrap of Vellum.  The main image was stamped in  Memento Luxe ink in Love Letter then clear embossed. The two heart brads are from an little collection of sparkly hearts I have. 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful floral heart--great card, Cat!

joy said...

Love this red and white Valentine!!

Martha said...

Cat, what a FABULOUS Valentine card! I love the sweet heart & the embossing.
Well done!

Lin said...

What a pretty stamp, Cat, you've done it proud!

Jean said...

Just gorgeous - great design! Especially like the red embossed panel - gives the card a lot of dimension!