Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mojo Monday 333

I do love a sketch challenge.  Here is my entry for Mojo Monday 333, the sketch is by Julee Tilman.  

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kcr0QA6aymc/UwFdSiUCDKI/AAAAAAAAS6E/Un-ojsbw6Lk/s1600/Mojo333Sketch.gif

My papers are from Stampin Up, and the card base manufacturer is unknown, I have a pile of these in yellow and orange. The  exterior sentiment is Avery Elle - Fanfare.  The interior is from the stamps of life. The ink is Versafine's Majestic Blue. Dies were Sizzix circles.

I love bright colors and this makes a cheery birthday card.


I decided to use the left over yellow piece as a frame for the interior sentiment. The colors are light enough that a hand written note can be added over the pattern. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Greta said...

So bright & happy--will bring a smile, for sure! PS--used my Wink of Stella--love it! Thanks so much, Cat!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card, Cat! I love the bright color combo and the yellow patterned paper is so pretty! I really love how you designed the inside of this card, too!

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty!