Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fusion#3


 

I am pretty sure this is my first time joining the fusion challenge. I have been following it since it began, but never dipped my toes in this challenge pool.
The challenge this week is kinda awesome. Lots of red and heart goodness; and polka dots...yea!

I took a bit from both the sketch and the photo.  I strung 7 hearts across my music background, topped them with stickles for some shine, and what sentiment could be better than Love covered with Rock Candy distress glitter! The music stamp is from My Favorite Things, the hearts are a Simon Says Stamp die, the love die is from Taylored Expressions. The ribbon and papers are all scraps from the valentines I have been making.
 Thanks so much for stopping by.

P.S. I've added a page with the badges of challenges I am enjoying. Links to the blog homepage are there as well. Check it out, some might be new to you.

9 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a pretty card...love the bkg of the music paper and the glitter on the hearts is lovely...

Nancy Penir said...

Cool textured accents. You've got lovely contrast and pattern too. And thanks for the link!

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful play of the challenges! I love the music notes and how you layered them! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!!

Leslie Hanna said...

So purty! Love those shiny hearts!

Greta said...

Neat card! Now you've got me singing that song--LOL!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a great mix of dies and I love the music paper, Cat! Loving all the sparkle, too...WOW!

Betty said...

Lovely card, Cat. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Well I certainly hope this won't be your last time at the Fusion Challenge! So glad you were able to enter this time. Super-cute card with that tiny heart garland!