Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank You

I made this card as a thank you for a recent blog candy win (Thank you Barb). I utilized some of the techniques from the Stenciled class in the construction of this card.

I loved the blues, and the texture provided by the embossing paste with the embossing powder overlay.  I have no patience to wait for it to dry completely, so there are always little bumps -- but I love the feel of it under my fingers.


Supplies: Kite Stencil, Vellum, Stampin Up Sentiment, Gems (colored with Copics), Ribbon by American Crafts, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cool card...

Greta said...

I my goodness, Cat--what a terrific card!

Jean said...

Wow - that stenciled bg is fabulous!

Leslie Hanna said...

love the stencil work and the embossing!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

This is really fabulous, Cat! I love the blue panel behind the dots, and how you used paste and powder on this design...so pretty!

Martha said...

WOW...WOW...this is one BEAUTIFUL card, Cat!
I love everything about it! Well done!