Monday, May 11, 2020

thank you

Hello -

Today, I am face time crafting with my friend Peggy.  I need a thank you card for a friend and I felt like coloring.  I love all my flower stamps, but those I can color with copics are definitely my favorite stamps.  This Darling Lily stamp from Altenew is just one of those that is easy and relaxing to color.



 For your blog    


The card is going to the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Favorite Flower
Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine Twist
Just Add Ink - Color combo



Thanks so much for visiting.

9 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Cat - love the gray leaves with that gorgeous pink!

Created by Kath said...

I love the color combination as well as the lily! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

Chantell Randall said...

I like the scalloped edge on your card - I think it goes well with the Lily image. Chantell Just Add Ink

HilaryJane said...

Lovely colours and those little pink sequins finish it off beautifully. How wonderful to craft on facetime so you get to chat while you are about it. there is nothing like a good chat to make you feel better xx

Rachael Lewsley said...

Beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

Greta said...

Oh how gorgeous, Cat! I love the gray for the leaves & stem--gotta do that!

Jean said...

Stunning combination! Really different look than the purple one!

Leslie Miller said...

It's beautiful, Cat! Nice to have a single lily, which does make it relatively easy to color, but still takes some skill to make it this pretty!

Anita in France said...

Perfectly lovely, Cat ... gorgeous use of the colour palette ... so soft and feminine! Hugs, Anita :)