Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Ghost Hug

Hello-

I am so happy that I am back in my crafty space and feeling like making cards.  Its so different from the last month...the cooler temps probably help as well.

Today, I am playing along with the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below.



I used two 2.75 inch squares for the panels. One was cut from MFT's pack of polka dotted black and white paper.  The dots were too white so I colored them in with a C3 Copic marker.  The stamp set is Fab-boolous Friends; and I used the original cloud stencil with with chipped sapphire and black soot inks. Altenew's butternut ink was lightly sponged on the moon. The sentiment has two lines (you can't feel it but its there), I cut the second line off and put it on the interior.




Thanks much for visiting.

12 comments:

Betty said...

what a cute little ghostie card!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Looks terrific. I sometimes struggle with the Sketch challenges from MFT. They DO make one think which is good! STRETCH your imagination. This looks fantastic!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like this sketch and your card is adorable! Ghost hug -- tee hee! Love the clouds and the polka dots.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable ghost, Cat, and great take on the sketch!! Just love your clouds!!

I Card Everyone said...

You didn't skip a beat with this Sketch, Cat! There's MORE THAN a ghost of a chance you'll be having a chicken dinner of your own - but I'm not sure about that black card LOL... inside joke people, I LOve the black card!
=]

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card! Glad you've got cooler temps. Sweltering out here!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun card with a great design layout and super cute x.

Jean said...

Fun combination of elements!

Anita in France said...

More fluffy clouds, Cat ... they're positively touchable ... and so fun as the background for your spooky scene! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute ghost and love you spooky sky!

HilaryJane said...

What a great layout, I love the effect of the 2 squares and those dots. lovely blending on your image too xx

Helen F. said...

This is just adorable! Love the bats and cute ghost floating in those night sky clouds.