Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Fangtastic

Hey there -

While in blogland I have been seeing such fun cards all with cool inking and I just had to case a few.  I'm not entering this anywhere, since its a case, although not an exact one.



Recently, Michelle Short created this adorable card. It was all about layered stencils.  I used an oval, a circle and MFT's clouds stencil. It was fun to make and I love the way it turned out.  Michelle, thanks for the inspiration for my cased version of your card!


Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Betty said...

so cute - and love that sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so cute! I love the purple clouds and the friendly, plump bats. Adorable and beautifully done!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling CASE, Cat - just love the puffy purple clouds and your pair of bats!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your fluffy purple clouds are fabulous and I love the bats! Awesome card, Cat!

Darnell said...

You did an amazing CASE of Michelle's cute card with a cute and fluffy card of your own, Cat! I am rubbish at clouds so I should follow the lead of both you! Hugs, Darnell

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful colouring, blending and layering and a fabulous Case....x

I Card Everyone said...

I'm a bit batty over those purple clouds, Cat! SPOOOOKY cuteness!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Love that pinky/purple sky a great take on Michelle's card xx

Michelle Short said...

Oh I love this, Cat! Those purple clouds are gorgeous and I love the bats and how you have shaded the moon. I am delighted that I could inspire you. Thank you so much for sharing your card!

Jean said...

Terrific take on the technique!

Greta said...

Oh so cute!

Anita in France said...

What a couple of cuties flittering about on their fluffy purple clouds, Cat ... your 'triple stencilling' is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The colourful clouds are all the rage right now and your are too fun in purple!

Helen F. said...

Oh my gosh~how cute! Those purple clouds are so pretty that I'm even liking the Bats! LOL