Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Feb Calendar Makeover

Hello ~

With a new month almost here, I need a new calendar page.  You might have read last month that I am recycling my calendar from 2018. See January here.

For February, I chose a sweet lil Hedgehog image from Penny Black. This stamp came to me from a blogging friend, Jean who was de-stashing.  The Month word comes from Concord and 9th.

The hedgie was colored with Copic markers.


I am entering my page to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the prompt is Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh that is adorable!

Greta said...

Such a cute topper for February--the best month, in my book--haha! Love your coloring & the font is cool!

Jean said...

Adorable! How fun. Love the image!

Anita in France said...

So cute ... such a sweet image for February, Cat ... fabulous colouring! Hugs, Anita :)