Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy Holidlays

HI there:

Before I put away my Christmas card stamps I have a card for two challenges.  The sketch comes from Freshly Made Sketches, and the theme comes from a new challenge hosted by Jo at Just a Dotty Pudding.





Jo's challenge theme is Rudolph and Friends.  I grabbed the reindeer from a Clearly Besotted set because hes got an nice big nose to color red.  I took a bit of  a liberty with the sketch taking one banner from behind the circle and bringing it to the front .  Copic's were used for coloring.

 
 
 Thanks for stopping by.





10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so cute!

Greta said...

Darling image & I like the silver background! Fun card, Cat!

Georgiana said...

That sure is one cute reindeer.

Anita in France said...

Well, isn't he a cutie, Cat ... Santa couldn't miss him with his wonderful red nose ... he's fabulous against the frosty silver background! Hugs, Anita :)

Dotty Jo said...

You get the honour of being my first player on the new challenge! Thanks so much, Cat, your card is simply adorable and I love that big red nose too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart Challnge, Jo x

Heidi said...

Very cute, love all the shine. It takes a lot longer, but I can comment if I use the name/url setting. I am not good at those picture verifications so that is what holds me up. Have a good day!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Cat! Thanks for letting me know about this awesome new Christmas Challenge... your little red-nosed-reindeer is the cutest!
=]

Cathy said...

Your reindeer is adorable Cat, love his big red nose and brilliant take on the sketch too, Cathy x

Amy O said...

This is such a cute image, and I love the subtle snowflakes on the card base. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is simply adorable!! What a fun fellow. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!