Friday, January 18, 2019

Waiving HI

Hello -

I must be in a blue phase or I'm just too lazy to get out any other colors...or maybe its my last gasp before all those reds and pinks for Valentines that are in my future.

I'm playing at the new CAS - Stencil Challenge where the challenge is to use sponging with your stencil.  I found a fun Clarity stencil with lots of bubbles on it and I liked that my first reaction to seeing it was a smile.   Hope it brings the same reaction to my card recipient.



I used my two favorite blues - Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass to give gradient to my bubbles.  One last polar bear before that set goes back into storage, until next winter.  Or maybe fall he could become a black or brown bear too.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

11 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful CAS design keeping everything along the top third of the card Cat - the stenciled circles look so fanciful behind your waving polar bear - thanks for sharing this fun card with us at CAS Stencil

Cathy said...

Gorgeous stencilled card Cat! These bears are too cute, I have them on my wishlist at a shop here in Australia and have baulked at putting them into my cart, I'm soooo tempted after seeing your cards lol! We don't have snowy winters here so not sure that polar bears suit but.......we'll see! Have a great weekend, Cathy x

Loll said...

This made me smile too Cat!! :) Your stenciled circles are sweet and just perfect with your adorable polar bear. LOVE the sentiment too! Amazing design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

I Card Everyone said...

This hi-waving-guy can stick around all year... just think how cooling he would feel in the midst of our hottest summer days?!
LOve your bubbles... how crazy is it that this is the second time today I've used that phrase?
Also loved the sweetness that arrived in my mailbox... always makes my day... this one made my weekend! thanks, darlin'...
=]

nancy littrell said...

Your sweet polar bear is so cute waving hi and now bye until the Christmas season:-) Love your sponged stenciled circle background, Cat. So pleased you joined us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Greta said...

Such a darling card, Cat! Those bears are made for you!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're using this set again...this bear is so CUTE! I love your stenciled background too, Cat...it's just perfect for him! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

Anita in France said...

Bubbles of soft colour always have me smiling, Cat ... topping them with this adorable little waving bear will keep that smile on my face all afternoon! So cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda said...

How cute is this little guy! Gorgeous stenciling and a beautifully CAS design. Thank you for joining us on the CAS Stencil chalenge xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this! The stenciling is fun and I like how it is only at the top.

Jean said...

Fun, fun - great way to use the stencil.