Friday, September 21, 2018

September Bizarre Day

Hi There -

Another entry in my monthly Bizzare Day series.  This one is for September 21st International Gratitude Day; heading into fall it seemed the perfect day for a card project.



This new to me Concord and 9th stamp had been on my wishlist quite a while. As fall was approaching I bought it.  I decided that if waiting over a year it still pulled at me - it was a good purchase.

I'm also going to submit this to Words to Craft By
the slogan for this challenge is :
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

Betty said...

gorgeous card, Cat! i bought this stamp when it first came out and have not regretted it.

Jean said...

Your treatment on this - the background, the gold, the watercolor - is perfect for the theme and the season.

Darnell said...

That is an amazing stamp, Cat, and your artistic treatment makes it really sing against that woodgrain stitched background! Sensational! I'll have to tell the Mister that he shares his birthday with International Gratitude Day! Two lovely holidays to celebrate!! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

Wow--this is a stunner, Cat! I'd say you made a great purchase!

HilaryJane said...

Thanks for visiting me and leaving such an encouraging comment. I have followed you for a long time and I am finally getting better at leaving comments, so that's progress for me. I also have this stamp set that I love, but I haven't actually managed to put a card together with it yet. Your example here is stunning and an inspiration for me, so thank you xx

Sybrina K said...

Hi Cat! How nice to see one of your cards in our W2CB Gallery... and this one is a real beauty! I just love what you did with that new stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Anita in France said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cat ... it is the most gorgeous image (that I have and love too!) ... and you've made it shine against that yummy, textured woodgrain! Yep, just beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)