Thursday, November 11, 2021

11/11/21

Greetings!

 To all our Veteran's thank you so very much for your service. 


I love the little monsters from PPP's Monster Hugs stamp set.  I thought they'd make a cute thank you card as well. 


I masked the hugs part of the sentiment and found a thanks sentiment that would go with the silly nature of the card.  The die cut monsters and the sentiment flag were mounted on a card base stamped with a text background from SSS You matter.

 I am sending this card to the following challenges: 

CAS Colours and Sketches      Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenges  Watercooler Wednesday

            Thanks/Thanksgiving                         

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 


 

16 comments:

Greta said...

Oh too cute!

Betty said...

such darling little monsters!

Marcia Hill said...

Hey I recognize those little monsters!! In fact I still have your Halloween card sitting out as they're just too cute to put away!! And they do make a perfect thank you card too...cute, CUTE card Cat!! Hugs. :0)

Mac Mable said...

Loving those monsters and the sentiment and loving this card Cat x.

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute monsters Cat!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, yes these guys make a great thank you card! I love your cobbled together sentiment. It turned out perfect! I'm sitting here smiling, so that says how much I love it!

HilaryJane said...

Very clever adaptation of your sentiment stamp and I love the colourful monsters and the soft background xx

Jean said...

Great combination of elements for a fun card.

Bonnie said...

These little guys make me smile! What a cute way to say thanks!

TK said...

Adorably cute, Cat

Cathy said...

Those monsters are real cuties Cat! Love the fun colours and fonts. Thankyou too for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, they're too cute! and such a fun way to send thanks!
=]

Tristan said...

Love your cute monsters, great colouring and perfect background with that subtle text. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

JulieP said...

This is adorable! Love your colorful monsters. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love those cute little monsters Cat and the way you exchanged hugs for thanks! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

My Paper Epiphany said...

So adorable! Brilliant take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S:)