Tuesday, November 23, 2021

11-23-21

 Hello-

I'm still plugging away at the Christmas card stash.  And once that's done comes the addressing, signing and postage stamping.  I'd like to get the overseas and west coast cards out by the end of the month. Cross your fingers for me.

This card is visiting Christmas Kickstart Challenge (snippets) and CAS Colours and Sketches (sketch).


I started by using MFT's Holiday Background in Fog ink. Then I used a leftover piece of glittered paper to cut the merry and the berries. A snippit of green left over from yesterdays wreath had enough left to cut the holly leaves. I hope you can see the sketch in my card.

  

Thanks for visiting.


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

A contemporary and fabulous Christmas card and good luck with the posting Cat x.

Betty said...

great card for both challenges, Cat!

Greta said...

Fun & festive--love it!

Di said...

Fabulous card Cat - and the MERRY die is one of my very favourites here. I love the CAS look you achieved - and also great use of snippets as well!

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart GD)

HilaryJane said...

Love how that background adds just enough interest to back up that lovely sentiment. I know writing and addressing them is the hardest part xx

Bonnie said...

I see the sketch and I love this Merry card, Cat! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the Merry with the holly atop that text background, Cat - great card!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jean said...

A very fun way to use the sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

Fingers crossed for us both, Cat! Such a sweet, MERRY card!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Very festive and pretty! Fingers crossed. It's a big job.

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Cat. Love the modern vibe. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How clever to use that fabulous diecut sentiment for the vertical element Cat - I love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!