Monday, November 1, 2021

11-01-21

 Hello November...wow can it really be NOVEMBER? 

As I was going through blogs this afternoon, I saw CAS Mix UP and thought I better play now. I often wait too long.


 

 

I used a flower stencil, diestress inks in some reds, orange and yellow. I die cut my favorite part of the print and added a white triple layer diecut on top. The center of the flower was dipped on a gold ink pad. The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut then mounted with foam tape. Because I couldn't leave it alone I added 3 black dots.

Have you tried a stencil mono print? Its fun and the challenge is open until the 24th of November.

Thanks for visiting.

13 comments:

Jean said...

Gorgeous combination of elements.

Loll said...

So very pretty Cat! Love your crisp, clean stencil monoprint background with your lovely white die-cut flower. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Bonnie said...

Awesome, Cat! Love these colors and the daisy on top! I like those 3 black dots too! Sometimes it's good not to be able to stop. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

papierelle said...

Wow amazing!! The CAS style goes perfectly with it, the flowers come into their own.

nancy littrell said...

Love your flowers stenciled monoprint die cut image, Cat. Your added dimension with your die cut flower and fussy cut sentiment were wonderful additions. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs....Nancy

Tracey McNeely said...

I have never tried but your card is so lovely Cat!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous effect with the artsy technique and loving those 3 black dots Cat....lol x.

HilaryJane said...

You are on the ball this month and what a lovely print. I also love the shape and that sweet little die cut flower. A wonderful CAS card xx

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciling is lovely and so is the sweet die cut bloom you've added!

I Card Everyone said...

I was getting inky yesterday, myself - but can't say I've had the success you have had, Cat! I think your stencil is 'tighter' than the one I chose, so it gives a much better impression. We'll see if the Gods were kind overnight!
LOve your CAS design, colors, and that darling bloom! Good to the last dot!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, Cat, glad you played! Your monoprint turned out very pretty! Looks like you've had practice. I love the stencil as well as the well-suited die cut flower you placed over top. The little black dots are just perfect!

Greta said...

Love that flower die which I should use more often! Lovely card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful stencil monoprint! I love the die-cut shape and pretty flower too!Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up:)