Thursday, November 18, 2021

11-18-21

 Hello-

Another card with those gorgeous colors at Color Throwdown, and using the sketch at Fusion for this card. 


The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp. The embossing folder is from WRMK.  Three ornaments were stamped and 1 was embossed with a sentiment.  I cut a strip off the embossed panel (Thank you Greta)  so that it allowed the left side of the cardbase to be plain and flat. The ornaments were assembled after die cutting and gold cord and bows were added to finish the card.


   

 

Thanks much for stopping by.



9 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Love that embossing and wonderful bold blue baubles. Gold and blue is such a good combo xx

Jean said...

Terrific take on the sketch and the embossing folder adds a wonderful dimension to the card - literally and figuratively!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous way to use this sketch! I love the embossed panel, too. Had my eye on it at SSS. I have to say it looks pretty darn amazing!

TK said...

Very pretty, gotta love the bold blue and pretty gold

Crafting with Jeanne said...

super pretty card, Cat. I haven't been commenting, but I do love to see what you are creating. Hope you are well.

I Card Everyone said...

You're so good at arranging those baubles - wanna come decorate my tree??
So pretty, Cat!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such elegant ornaments, Cat! Love them on the embossed background!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the colors and sketch!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Greta said...

The perfect use of that embossed panel--beautiful card, Cat!