Wednesday, November 17, 2021

11-17-21-2nd

 Hi There -

Another card for today.  This one is inspired by several challenges - the colors from Inky Paws, the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the theme from CAS Christmas.

 


The stamp is from Newton's Nook - Purr-fect Present. The sentiment is from SSS. 

 

 

I think I have my Christmas card stash about 9 shy of my initial estimate of 60. There are a few cards I do want to duplicate, and once I start with the addressing there are sure to be more empty envelopes needing a card no matter how hard I try to limit them. LOL.

 Thanks so much for visiting. 

15 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

What a fabulous CAS card! Fun use of the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Trina P. said...

Adorable in festive traditional Christmas colours. Great job combining the challenges. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable card and a great take on the sketch Cat x.

HilaryJane said...

Perfect interpretation of that sketch and that strip of sparkly red is a perfect finishing touch xx

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, your kitty is adorable, Cat! Beautiful coloring and I love your sentiment, too...such a sweet Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Jean said...

Super cute - the glitter strips add a terrific touch.

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwwwwww! Need I say more? You're so good with the sketches, Cat!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your little cat-in-the-box, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

How adorable and fun!

2sistersproject said...

Awesome clean and simple approach.
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Claire Lamb said...

I love the clean and simple style of this sweet Christmas card! And congrats on almost being dine with making your holiday cards - lets just say I'm not nearly finished, lol! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Kim S said...

Such a sweet image! I love it accented with the stripes and the simple sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

This little cat is so adorable peeking out of the box! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Loll said...

LOVE this adorable cat peeking from under the box lid, Cat! Great CAS designed card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Greta said...

Adorable card!