Tuesday, November 2, 2021

11-02-21

 Hi There - 

Its a bit nippy out this evening.  I am finishing laundry and playing with my crafty toys.  Hubs was a sweetie and brought me a meal, letting me extend my crafty session.

 First up - Just Us Girls - Leaves

I fell in love with these ginkgo leaves from The Greetery.  I cut them from white card, then added fossilized amber distress ink with a blending brush. They were glued to a brown card base, a gold sentiment and some gold flat disks were added to finish the card.

 

 

Next up a card for Tic Tac Toe using the left side row. I'm also adding this card to the MFT color challenge.



The mouse is from MFT's Harvest Mouse set, I have had the set for a while and recently picked up the dies since its never leaving my stash! 

 

Thanks so very much for visiting.



15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Cat! I love ginkgo leaves too, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

Adorable second card and a really striking first one Cat x.

Betty said...

your little mouse is adorable - thanks for joining our TicTacToe challenge this week. and of course, the gingko leaves are gorgeous - i just bought them and have yet to get them out of the pkg.

Bobby said...

Those leaves really glow against the dark background, Cat. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Leslie Miller said...

Those ginkgo leaves are incredibly gorgeous. Your choice of how to color and display them makes an absolutely magical card. Love those gold flat disks. Now... your Harvest Mouse card... I would hold onto that set forever, too. I've always seen the most adorable cards with it and this is one of them. Love the tag and the little die cut gold bow. You're making me feel like stamping!

Stef Perry said...

Oh my, you had a productive crafting session! Love the ginko leaves in gold, they make for a stunning card. And the second one for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge is absolutely adorable. I agree with Leslie, that set is a keeper. Thanks so much for joining us this week!

I Card Everyone said...

you AUTUMN give this ginkgo card to your hubby - he didn't forget to feed you!! Just love this darling mouse -two beautiful makes, Cat!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like your pretty yellow ginkgo leaves on the chocolatey brown background! I never grow tired of that sweet little mouse! I need to see if he's still available. Fabulous cards, Cat!

HilaryJane said...

My favourite has to be those leave, I think it is the colours, just beautiful. Your little mouse is very cute too xx

Lisa Kind said...

Your cards are lovely. I love those ginko leaves. The color is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Bonnie said...

A sweet image, Cat, and I love how you've done that background!

Bonnie said...

Oops! Love the gold leaves against the brown background! They just glow!

Jean said...

Fabulous fall-themed cards! Wonderful colors

TK said...

Perfectly adorable, Cat! Great fall cards

Greta said...

Beautiful Ginko leaves card & the 2nd one is darling!