Monday, August 26, 2019

Friends

Hello -

I had some time to play with a new to me Altenew set.  The Basic Blooms flowers are very easy to stamp and die cut.  I recently used one layer to create color layering swatches, its such a cute bloom.


I stamped three blooms in each color combination, and die cut them. I also stamped several leaves.  After adhering the lattice die to the card panel, I arranged the flowers.  To preserve the layout I used  press n seal.  I adhered the first layer flat, and the second and third layer with foam dots.  The sentiment is from the Altenew set Leaf Canopy I stamped it with a mini misti after the card was put together.  A few crystals were added to add a bit of bling.

I am entering this to Altenew's August 2019 Monthly Inspiration Challenge.

,


Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Anita in France said...

You chose such perfect blooms to mimic the one in the inspiration, Cat ... clustered around that delicate trellis, they're gorgeous! Lovely sentiment ... it is indeed! Hugs, Anita :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is gorgeous! This flower is so pretty! Love your color combos too!

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful colours xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty colour combination and loving those blooms x

Jean said...

Great take on the challenge colors!

Greta said...

The lattice die is just the right background for your beautiful blooms!

I Card Everyone said...

These blooms are just beautiful in their Morning Glory colors, Cat! WWCD my friend!!
=]

Darnell said...

I love this, Cat! It's a winner in my book! Those colors look amazing against that beautiful lattice die-cut frame!! Hugs, Darnell

lostinpaper said...

I agree, this flower is so sweet and so is your beautiful card Cat!

Misty Elam said...

This is beautiful, Cat. The colors are gorgeous and I love the lattice as the background.