Sunday, August 18, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches

Hey there -


I do love a sketch challenge and every week Freshly Made Sketches is in my must read list.  For their 400th sketch challenge they are celebrating all month.  This is the week 2 sketch:


I have a fun embossing folder that adds dots to the bottom half, and leaves the top half smooth. Seemed a perfect starting point for this card sketch. The morning glories were sent to me by my friend Peggy who stamped and die cut them.



Thanks so much for visiting.

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Cat. Love the partial dry embossing, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

Love this, a great fi wishing touch to use vellum for some leaves xx

Betty said...

another lovely card, Cat!

I Card Everyone said...

My friend, I think your ef collection is even more complete than mine! What/where/who was brilliant enough to make this one?
Really wonderful spot to pin those gorgeous Morning Glories!
=]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so pretty. I love the blue blooms! That embossing folder must be from Close to My Heart. I remember my consultant friend told me it sold out very quickly.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love the swiss dots and your Morning Glories are absolutely beautiful, Cat! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Cat ... just like real morning glories against a dotty trellis! So pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

I love that neat embossing folder & it's perfect for the sketch! This is just gorgeous, Cat!