Sunday, June 23, 2019

Thank You

Hello -

I wasn't very productive today, I wanted to get two cards made, but fortunately I think I still have tomorrow to get the second card made. 

Tonight I have one for you, I'm entering it to two challenges:
CAS Stencil - Perfect Pearls  and Penny Black Saturday Challenge -Anything goes or partial stamping.



I used the Penny Black stencil Verdant along with copper colored perfect pearls on a square card front.  I've only used a small part of the top of the stencil for both images.

I sponged on versamark, then leaving the stencil in place brushed on the perfect pearls in copper. It gave me cleaner edges I think ---but left a messy stencil,  no worries it cleaned up easily with soap and water.

Lastly I added the CTMH Sentiment with copper EP from Stampin Up.  I'm quite pleased with the movement the two flowered corners with that sentiment seemingly connecting them.


 
Thanks much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautifully CAS Cat! Love the coppery shimmer on these flowers. Thanks for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

Betty said...

the copper is gorgeous on those leaves, Cat - your card is so elegant!

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS. Such a pretty stencil design. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Cat, what a wonderful way to use the stencil and perfect pearls! I need to remember this as I don’t use my perfect pearls nearly enough!

Anita in France said...

Coppery CAS shimmery loveliness, Cat ... this is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Your pearls are perfect, Cat! I've yet to dig out my purple pot of perfect pearls - I think they're kaput!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Using copper perfect pearls was such a great idea, Cat! I love all the shimmer and your CAS design is just perfect, my friend! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CAS Stencil Challenge!

Jean said...

That copper gives a wonderful touch!

HilaryJane said...

Ah, so that's the trick for clean edges with this technique. I will try that next time. I love the copper colour and simplicity of this card xx

Greta said...

A beauty, Cat!