Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Geraniums

Hello-

I love coloring simple line flowers with big petals. Its easier for me. Small fussy spaces are difficult for me to color.  Pretty Pink Posh has several simple line flowers that are perfect for me.  These geraniums were a lot of fun to play with.  Hubs liked this one which was a bit of a shock - simply because he doesn't care for black card bases.  It was probably those red flowers...lol.



These were copic colored (R5,R17,R38; G19, G29).  They are off to Peggy, who has moved to Maine. She's getting settled in, and soon we hope to try a facetime crafting session.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Betty said...

i'm with in coloring the small flowers and you've made such a lovely card with these geraniums.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful to see those big blooms! Great job, I love the black card base!

Anita in France said...

Bold and bright and fabulous, Cat, especially with the black, they really pop! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

You colored those flowers perfectly, Cat! Love the black & white strip, too!

TK said...

Very pretty, Cat, and perfectly colored! And I too love your black base and diagonal striped strip! Perfect

HilaryJane said...

Lovely vibrant geraniums, I like the black card base and the striped border xx

I Card Everyone said...

Geraniums are a favorite for my porch pots, Cat! First of all for all the fabulous colors to choose from, secondly because I can't seem to kill them! lol
LOve your gorgeous reds, and Peggy is sure to love them - your hubby has great taste in cards, and card-makers! xx
=]