Friday, June 28, 2019

June Card Chain Challenge

Hi there-


This month I was delighted to end up behind Hilary. Which meant I could send her a card. I used both the colors and the sketch for my card.  Since she has received my card, I am posting it.




I inked the panel. Next, separately  I stamped the Altenew Daisy and leaves and die cut them. A CTMH Sentiment was stamped just before adhering the panel to the card base. 

    
There is still time to sign up for July until 7/8/19.

Thanks for visiting.

10 comments:

Betty said...

so bright and pretty - lucky Hilary to get this card!

TK said...

Great card, Cat! Love the bold blue, and then the green and bright yellow set it off perfectly!

I Card Everyone said...

Aren't these colors meant for each other? Darling card, Cat! fresh as a …. daisy!
=]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a pretty daisy and looks great with the blue! Very cheery.

My son made the watermark! He thought I should have one for when I don’t have a design team logo to use. Thanks!!

HilaryJane said...

It was wonderful to receive a card from you as I have been an admirer ever since I first joined Blogger. It is a lovely vibrant card, thanks for sending it to me Cat xx

Greta said...

Perfect way to use both the colors & the sketch, Cat! Bright & beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

What an eye catching card...Love the vibrant blue and the pop of yellow on the pretty flower x. Such a beautiful card x.

Anita in France said...

That fresh, bright daisy really pops against the vibrant blue, Cat ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Jean said...

A perfect summer "Hello"!

Angelnorth said...

Lovely bold and graphic look to this Cat, I'm sure Hilary loves it!