Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Thanksgiving

Hi There-

I have a card for several challenges tonight.






I used an embossing folder to emboss the card base.  Next I cut a diamond frame using PPP dies. I stamped the HA sentiment on a piece of white card with burnt orange SSS ink. I used a matching alcohol ink to color in that frame and some twine.  Next I used burnt orange,  HA soft apricot and SSS orange peel inks for the small maple leaves bunched at the bottom of the diamond frame.

I am entering this to:

A Blog Named Hero - Monochromatic

Addicted to CAS - Code Word Diamond

Addicted to stamps and more - Holiday

Shopping our Stash - Giving Thanks

Thanks so much for stopping by.






8 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card, love the embossed panel and the way you framed that lovely sentiment.
Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous embossed base, Cat!! There's that fab orange-y color of Fall I love so much! and the darling little leaves are the perfect finishing touch to a wonderful Thanksgiving card!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

The embossing is a beautiful foundation for this beautiful card!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CAS design, Cat! I love your embossed background and your maple leaves are so pretty! Love your autumn colors and theme, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery :)

Creative world said...

Stunning CAS card with beautiful sentiment...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, I love the embossing!
Thanks for "giving thanks" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

lauren bergold said...

what an AMAZING & beautiful card! YOWZA! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (thankful!) STASH with us this week! ♥

Greta said...

Oh wow--into my top 5 Cat creations list! I absolutely love this card!