Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Thank You

Hi There -

One last card for the night.  This card is for two challenges.  Uniko Studio Challenge #49 - Wonderful World with optional twist ThanksThe second challenge is CAS on Friday #143 Thank you Card



Using Uniko's Nature Treasures 2 I created a clean and simple fall thank you card.  The sentiment comes from SSS. I have a white stamped panel die cut with a stitched edge mounted onto a matching white card base. The white on white layering adds a bit of  texture to the card while preserving the uncluttered feel of a CAS card.



Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I really like the style of the leaf. This would make a nice card set in different colors.

Anita in France said...

Fantastic, Cat ... this deliciously simple, stylish card so appeals to my CAS loving heart, it's brilliant! Catching up as I'm not at home just now (as you've seen the photo, you'll know that now!) ... you've been so busy creating such a range of delicious cards ... just enjoyed a happy (and inspiring)time wandering through them all! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

So CAS-ilicious, Cat! LOve the burnt-orange-y ink!
=]

Jean said...

A wonderful CAS combo!

Tracey McNeely said...

Seriously Cat this is CAS perfection!

Barb Ghig said...

Your leaves are so pretty and I love how you 'tucked in' the sentiment on your design! Another beautiful CAS card, Cat!

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG ! I'm totally in love with this extremely CAS card ! SO gorgeous ! You stunningly showcase this beautiful Uniko stamp set ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko !

Greta said...

Perfectly CAS card, my friend--beautiful!-

Greta said...

Thought I'd left a comment--obviously not. But I'm here now to say I love this perfectly stamped CAS card & so glad to see it in the shout outs at COF!

Beverley said...

CAS perfection! Love how you have framed the sentiment with the leaves and so lovely to see you enjoying your Uniko stamps :) Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

cm said...

You've completely captured my CAS-loving heart with this lovely leaves/sentiment pairing, Cat! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
~carol