Monday, October 22, 2018

Feel Better

Hi there~

Recently I sent out the last of my feel better cards for illnesses and or injuries.  So I sat down to replenish my stock. I like having these on hand because they can go into the mail immediately upon my learning of a need.

I have 4 sets that are perfect for this occasion, I took out three - MFT's Feel Better; Newton's Nook's Newtons Sick Day; WPlus9's Get Well Gang.  I did a lot of stamping and coloring with copics.





Hopefully these will last me throughout the next several months.


Thanks so very much for stopping by.

8 comments:

Jean said...

Wonderful idea to have a stack of these on hand, and your recipients are certain to be cheered up with their arrival!

Greta said...

What darling cards, Cat! I especially love the 3rd set with that sweet image & wonderful sentiment!

Anita in France said...

These are all so cute, Cat ... such great designs, sure to lift the spirits of any recipients in need of a boost! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, as cute as these are, for your friends/family sake, I hope you won't need them! LOve that last duo - what cute soup you make!
=]

Darnell said...

You are a creative machine when you set your mind to it, Cat! Each one is perfect for cheering someone up and making them feel better! Hopefully, as you say, this stash will last you a long time. Thank you for all the great get well ideas! Hugs, Darnell

Betty said...

wonderful cards, Cat - love the little cats - and like Michelle, I hope you won't need too many of these!

Helen F. said...

Oh my goodness, who wouldn't feel better after receiving one of your adorable Get-Well-kitty-cards!

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute get well cards and beautiful coloring, Cat! Great idea to get ahead of things...every one of your cards will cheer someone up immediately...way to go!