Saturday, October 6, 2018

MFT World Cardmaking Day

Hi There,


MFT has 3 challenges today, and I will post all three cards in one post. 
MFT products are not required, though they are encouraged.


First Up is ROYGBIV make a card with a rainbow or using the colors of the rainbow.

I grabbed some Copic Markers and colored them in rainbow order. I used this for my diecut Smile from MFT. I added a sentiment from the Smile sentiment set and a Balloon from the Balloon Stax die set.  My white panel is set upon a black card base, and my die cut is popped up on black fun foam.  I left my balloon flat.



While I think my rainbow card works for Challenge #2 Clean and Simple as well, I decided to make another card.  My second card uses a darling holiday set by MFT called Santa's Elves.  Its very clean and simple and to the point! Lol.



Challenge #3 is Flower Power, and you know I definitely wanted to make a card for this one.



I really enjoyed the MFT Challenges and I think there was something there for most cardmakers to at least join in one of the challenges.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~

3 comments:

Greta said...

So who's the overachiever?! Wow--all 3 MFT challenges met with fabulous cards! The first one really grabbed my attention, but I also love your beautifully colored flowers! Fingers crossed you win the $100!

Betty said...

one of those cards should be a winner for sure - your flower one is my favorite - glad you had a wonderful WCMD!!

I Card Everyone said...

They are all wonderful, Cat … I'd give those gorgeous yellow poppies a prize!!
=]