Wednesday, July 3, 2019

AAA 143 Less is More 398 and Anything Goes at Paper Smooches

Hello-

My design is inspired by AAA Cards - One Corner with the optional twist of flowers and Less is More One Layer card with spots and of course the sweet image from Paper Smooches which is going to Paper Smooches July Anything Goes Challenge.  As soon as I saw the little lady bug on the rose leaf I knew this was my image for the challenges.


I stamped the image and sentiment from Rosy Posy in onyx black ink. Once dry, I colored the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.  I do hope that lady bug qualifies as my spots!

Thanks for visiting.








10 comments:

Betty said...

sweet card, Cat - certainly those ladybug spots count!!

Jane said...

Sweet, simple and bags of empty white space - just the way we like it at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing and I hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun idea to use the spots on the ladybird for the challenge. Wonderful CAS card, which is super cute x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is just adorable! That ladybug is the sweetest thing with spots and your CAS design is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Less is More xx

Jean said...

That ladybug is a cute addition!

Tracie Pond said...

Super sweet lady bug and beautifully colored flower. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Greta said...

How clever to use the lady bug for the spots! Wonderful card, Cat!

TK said...

Pretty card, Cat, and great use of your "corner" and "spots"! I think they both fit the bill perfectly :o)

Anita in France said...

So CAS, so pretty, so sweet, Cat ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

HilaryJane said...

A beautiful simply CAS card, what more could you want? xx