Monday, July 8, 2019

The Card Concept 118

Hello!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  We started with some heat and today its quite  nice out after the storms passed through last night.

Tonight I have a  clean and simple card for the Card Concept.  I have one cactus stamp, from Lawn Fawn and the images are small so I made a square card.  I stamped and masked the pot and cactus topper three times using ink.  I then took a pencil and added some purple to the cactus.  Its subtle.

I used a computer generated/printed sentiment and added a few clear gems to finish the card.





Thanks for visiting.

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Perfectly CAS with wonderful colouring and masking x Such a pretty card x.

Betty said...

what a cute sentiment for your little cacti!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Cute card and thanks for sharing the tip about using the pencil eraser. I hadn’t heard of that before.

Susan Powell said...

Love that sentiment! Cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Jean said...

Perfect take on the challenge!

HilaryJane said...

Simple and lovely, the purple touches really do make a difference. I wish I hadn't missed this challenge as I have a card already made that would be perfect for it, next time maybe xx

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, you've tripled the value of that one little stamp beautifully!
=]

Julie Gearinger said...

Such a beautiful grouping and love the colors! So thrilled that you took the time to play along with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can join us again in September! Have a great summer!!

Greta said...

Sweet card & perfect sentiment, Cat!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... what a fun sentiment, Cat ... and cute cacti ... the subtle pencil shading adds great dimension! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Sweet little image, and your pencil added the perfect touch!