Hello-
Its a tough day, this 25th anniversary of 9-11-2001. I remember exactly where I was as the news spread across the airwaves. I was at a client meeting...nothing got done...we all sat around the TV in shock. This should never be forgotten.
The seeming decimation of our military and intelligence services in this country scares the daylights out of me. I needed to get out of my head; so I headed to the craft room for some happier thoughts and times.
I brought out a new stamp set from Stampin Up and had a good play time. The set is called Cutest Crew.
The challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches has a sketch this week. Here is my take:
I hope you can see the sketch in my card.
Then I played with the other images for fun.
So this set is ready to be put away. I love the images they really are so cute.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.



7 comments:
How fun, Cat! I love the sweet birds with the triple sentiments! And the kitties and pups are just as adorable with great backgrounds!
Three adorable cards, Cat! Love your take on the CAS sketch & the kitty and doggie cards are so sweet too!!
Oh my...the birds, the kitties, and the puppies are ALL so sweet Cat! I'm glad you had a FUN day in the craft room to take your mind off of heavier things...sweet, sweet cards!! Hugs. :0)
Three adorable cards, Cat! Your first worked the sketch perfectly, yet kept it CAS and the others are great bonus card to use from your stash someday. Really cute!
These are all adorable, Cat!
These cards are so cute, Cat! Great use of the sketch on the first, that pretty embossing on the second, and the green gingham on the third. I love how you've turned those simple border strips into such fun and complete cards. I'm distressed over everything that's going on in our country in recent years, and it just gets worse. I do not understand how it is allowed to go on.
Cat, your critters and cards couldn't be cuter!!
=]
Post a Comment