Saturday, September 19, 2026

09-19-2026

 Hello-

Its unusual for me to be in the craft room during football season, but I had an itch to play a bit. I have a card for Love those Pretty Papers.  I had received a sampler of papers from my SU Demo along with some other little bits.  She also sends a monthly card to be put together.  I decided to use the stamped image some lovely flowers, and then went to the sample paper from the Sunflower Fields pack.  However, I used the "B" sides of the sample paper squares.  I quite like the result.


 The flowers were colored in fall tones to include the optional theme for the challenge.

Thanks much for visiting.

 BLOG BADGE

11 comments:

Jean said...

A perfect autumnal greeting. Fantastic pairing of the papers with the focal image.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the combo of pairs for your pretty fall flowers, Cat!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card, Cat!

TK said...

Wow! I love this gorgeous card, Cat! What a beautiful image and the papers are definitely beautiful and a perfect accent.

Loll said...

Pretty card Cat!! Love your beautiful fall flowers. They look so lovely on the mix of papers. What a lovely gift from your SU! demo!! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Cute flowers, colored beautifully, and I do 'love those pretty papers'! there's just something about brown... Maybe because I love chocolate, ha! I'm glad you spared the time for a card, Cat!

Greta said...

Lovely Fall card, Cat! Isn't it great having football back?!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautifully colored blooms and I love the "B" side of your dsp's you used Cat! Lovely Fall card!! Hugs. :0)

papierelle said...

The background fits perfect to the sunflowers!!

HilaryJane said...

Perfect for autumn. Those papers work really well xx

Bonnie said...

Love these fall flowers and the paper is perfect to show them off!