Thursday, September 10, 2026

09-10-26

 Hello-

I am so inspired by the talented cardmakers I follow here in blogland.  Leslie (from running with sissors) has a fabulous way with patterned papers and watercoloring or coloring with markers and a blender pen. 

She has also cost me money...she finds some of the cutest stamps.  Today, I opened up a recent purchase from Inky Antics inspired by cards Leslie has made you can see them here, and here.

Being an eyeglass wearer, I found these stamps so cute.
 
This card will be visiting the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
 
 
 
I love coneflowers and the whimsy of this stamp. 
Hard to resist after receiving Leslie's card with this image. 
 
This card is visiting the gallery at Double D...they are looking for vases or pitchers. 

I just love the tilt of his head. 
 
This card is for the Colorful Options Challenge. Calling for rusty brown. 
 
I discovered a few things this afternoon creating.  I pulled out the zig clean color markers and a set of similar arteza markers.  The areteza kinda dried out so I tossed the whole bunch of em.  They worked better on watercolor paper while the zigs are magical on bristol.  All my zigs are still juicy and they are at least 5 years old. I loved coloring with them so Thank you Leslie for inspiring me to try that again.  I should never make just one card in a session even if they are not all masterpieces...someone will appreciate getting them.

 Thanks much for visiting.

 

Our Blog Badge     

No comments: