Hello-
I am so inspired by the talented cardmakers I follow here in blogland. Leslie (from running with sissors) has a fabulous way with patterned papers and watercoloring or coloring with markers and a blender pen.
She has also cost me money...she finds some of the cutest stamps. Today, I opened up a recent purchase from Inky Antics and Stamping Bella inspired by cards Leslie has made you can see them here, and here.
Being an eyeglass wearer, I found these stamps so cute.
This card will be visiting the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Hard to resist after receiving Leslie's card with this image.
This card is visiting the gallery at Double D...they are looking for vases or pitchers.
I just love the tilt of his head.
This card is for the Colorful Options Challenge. Calling for rusty brown.
I discovered a few things this afternoon creating. I pulled out the zig clean color markers and a set of similar arteza markers. The areteza kinda dried out so I tossed the whole bunch of em. They worked better on watercolor paper while the zigs are magical on bristol. All my zigs are still juicy and they are at least 5 years old. I loved coloring with them so Thank you Leslie for inspiring me to try that again. I should never make just one card in a session even if they are not all masterpieces...someone will appreciate getting them.
Thanks much for visiting.

13 comments:
They are super cute and I love the sweet little cat! These are all delightful!
Love your cards, all three are pretty fun! Your coloring is awesome and those stamps are adorable, yes especially with the glasses (aren't we all of a certain age that needs them?)! I do love the kitty head tilt, such a perfect post for a cat.
Darling cards, Cat! I understand being inspired by Leslie - her talents have no end! Nor do yours - and I ADORE this last one the mostest!
=]
OMGosh, Cat! You're too kind and you're going to make me go shopping again. I always said I was going to go back for more of the Spec-Tacular stamps. Your watercoloring is fantastic! The Inky Antics kitties are my some of my favorite stamps, along with all the dogs and bunnies. This little guy is can melt your heart. Love the fall colors, especially that embossed brown panel. Oh, and thanks so much for sharing your too-cute bucket of flowers with us at Double D!
Lol! Leslie has cost me a bit of money from her insporation too! Love it though. Your whimsical card is adorable and it is a stamp that I envied as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Double D challenge.
I totally understand being enabled by Leslie, Cat! She is such an inspiration! I love your eye glasses cards! So fun and the kitty is fantastic! Three people will be absolutely delighted to get one of these from you!
I love Stamping Bella and your cards are just adorable. great coloring too! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll join in again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Fabulous bouquets and I love your sweet kitty in the stitched circle!!
What a brilliant collection of cards. Love them all especially the middle one. Glad you found some time for your craft room and you definitely seem to have inspiration xx
Adorable and so whimsical! Love the background die shape!! So unique. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
ALL the cards are fabulous (love that adorable kitty) and I think Leslie and I have both cost each of us money too LOL, and congrats on your Top 3 win at Double D too! Love the vase with glasses, I just purchased a turkey yesterday wearing glasses, not a stamp but a decor piece, crazy, right??
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options, Beautiful Blossoms and Double D!!
Diane CO, BB DT and Double D Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
Oh my gosh!! This is a post filled with delights, Cat!! I love all the images on your cards today. They are adorable!! The colouring is AMAZING. I LOVE the bright and fun colours you've used. Leslie is a great enabler. :) I didn't realize that blogger was messing with my reader's list for several weeks. So happy I visited to catch up! xx
Wonderful cards, my friend! Love the cute pitcher cards and fun to see the different looks! The background die cut on the first card is very cool! Your coloring of the adorable cat is fabulous!
Post a Comment