Monday, November 20, 2023

11-20-23-2

 Hello-

I am popping in with a couple more cards, they are simple and quick. The first will be submitted to Peace on Earth Christmas  and  Tic Tac Toe.(left to right diagonal) The second card will go to Double D Challenges.

A very easy card, white heat embossed and some pink fresh clear iridescent drops added as ornaments.

   

 

This is very similar but with an added layer of gold mirror card, and the "dots" are pink fresh drops in gold.

Both of these cards will go in packages, as they probably won't play nice with the postal sorting machines.

Thanks much for stopping by.





13 comments:

Jean said...

Two terrific takes with the same design - nicely showcases the versatility of those products.

Lisa Elton said...

I like both versions, Cat, they're terrific!

papierelle said...

Very beautiful and noble CAS cards.

Diane said...

Both are simply beautiful, I love cards like these!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Peace On Earth!
Diane DD and POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Marcia Hill said...

Both cards are fabulous Cat, but I'm really drawn to the simplicity of the blue with white embossing one...absolutely lovely!! Hugs. :0)

Betty said...

lovely cards, Cat - especially the blue one - that stamp looks just like the one I used on my last card I posted - don't think I have it any longer tho - :-( thanks for entering our TicTacToe challenge this week.

ElizStewart said...

Cat... love your CAS trees...just beautiful. Thank you for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Bonnie said...

Simple yet so striking!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love your trees, Cat! So simply beautiful!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Simple and elegant. The blue is quite striking!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two great versions of that tree, Cat - love the blue with the crystals and the gold touches look amazing on card 2! Happy Thanksgiving!!

HilaryJane said...

I do love that tree, simple is often best and I love these xx

Greta said...

What a beautiful tree! I love both cards!