Sunday, November 19, 2023

11-19-23

 Hello again. 

I am back in my crafty space on a Sunday no less.  I am usually glued to the football games, but they haven't yet started.  I got a good nights sleep last night, and felt like working on the 12 cards I yet need for my Christmas Card List.

When I saw the colors at Color Hues I knew what I wanted to try...of course the rub is does it match the pic in my head once its done. Today...YES!  I am also sending this to Triple B, because it has a bird and I don't often make bird cards.  


I used SSS's partridge in a pear tree die, it was a freebie a week or 10 days ago with a special code. I decided why not and picked up another stamp set I had been wanting.  I have to say it die cuts quite easily even out of mirror cardstock.  

So 4 more done for my stash and 8 to go.  

    


Thnaks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely perfect for our color challenge Cat! That die cut is GORGEOUS and looks so elegant in the gold mirror cardstock, and boy oh boy does it POP against the red background! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us in the Color Hues gallery!! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous! Love your CAS design. Don't forget, we also have an ATG CAS blog called Simply Clean & Simple ... please feel free to come join us and enter this beauty! Well done Cat!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Jean said...

Lovely die cut that pairs beautifully with the sentiment and red cardstock.

I Card Everyone said...

So simply CAS and simply beautiful, Cat!
=]

Jeanne H in MN said...

A stunning card in the simplicity and colors. Now I need that bird! :)

Lisa Elton said...

I love the simplicity! This is absolutely marvelous, Cat!

TK said...

QUCAS at its best! And way to go counting down those "needs"!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, that's a gorgeous die, especially as a freebie! The gold on red is classic elegance and I do love it.

HilaryJane said...

What an amazing and perfectly CAS card. Love that die xx

Karen said...

This is one fabulous CAS card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant, Cat!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Dang - missed that freebie... You made the most of it, Cat - stunning in its simplicity!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat what a beautiful CAS design! The die is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Nancy said...

CAS perfection. What a gorgeous image and can't believe you got it for free. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

JulieP said...

I love the CAS look on colored cardstocks. This is just beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues!!!

Greta said...

Classy, beautiful card! Great freebie!