Wednesday, May 31, 2023

05-31-23

 Hello-

Well it isn't the middle of the night and I am at my craft desk.  We'll see how it goes...I'll probably conk out at dinner time. 

I'm still tackling the new stuff.  Today two die sets from Pink Fresh Dainty Blossoms and Noteworthy frames.  CAS Colours and Sketches has a double this week-both a color and sketch brief.

  

Super happy and bright colors for this one.  The cardbase and envelope were already printed, I added the off set stamped and die cut panel and the diecut stems.


I made another card inspired by the colors at Color Throwdown.  I just got the Everything Wonderful Card Kit from MFT, and I had a play with it.  I always thought I didn't have the patience for stitching with floss on cards, but these little flowers are done before I get fed up...lol.


The card base is from the Stampin Up Teacup set I got on clearance. Love that the envies are already decorated for me. This green stripe was perfect for the challenge.

 

I think that is it for me today.  The eyelids are getting heavy.  Thanks so much for visiting.


14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Both are awesome Cat and I'm so glad you got the flowers stitched before giving up...they look FABULOUS!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect use of the sketch and colors on both cards, Cat! The first one is as cute as it can be. I'm calling a winner on that one!

Rachel D said...

Such a happy card, Cat! Love the layout with that fabulous diecut for the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S!

Loll said...

Two fabulous cards Cat!! Love the bright colours of your first card ... and such a cool layout and design!! The bright colours continue with the yellow flowers and bright green background of your second card. So fun ... so summery! :) xx

I Card Everyone said...

Both cards with their dainty flowers are wonderful, Cat! Loving all these bright summertime colors!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Love these, especially the stitched one xx

Bonnie said...

I LOVE these dainty leaves in these bright colors, Cat! The stitched flowers are so pretty! I've not done any stitching on cards. Maybe I need to give it a try.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fab cards, Cat - just love your take on the sketch/colors with the trio of sprigs!! And your stitched flowers are soooo happy!!

Greta said...

Dainty Blossoms is one of my favorite die sets & I love your sweet card! Almost bought that kit & it's a good thing you did! Those flowers are wonderful!

TK said...

Two great cards, each so fitting and wonderful for the challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

One bright and cheery, the next with a softer look but still very cheery. Those little flowers have just the right amount of stitching.

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Great card Cat! I love how the sentiment is partially cut out, so effective!

Patricia Hays said...

You've created a very cheery birthday card with our double challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

Cécile RIBON said...

Two very pretty cards! The one for the CC&S challenge is super cheery. I love the whimsical die cuts you used. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week.