Monday, May 29, 2023

05-29-23

 Hello--

Having some play time in my crafty space after a lazy weekend.

I have to attack my bin of new stuff... Here is how it looked at the beginning of the pandemic 03/2020:

And now more than 3 years later:

It now takes up the top of a small cart.  Yikes...and I have made and mailed more than 1000 cards in that time.  You would think there would be no stamps left...lol.

So on to using the stamps that have yet to see ink, and in this set card bases and envelopes I got for a great deal. I am liking the smaller focal point. Stamps are from Newton's Nook...the kitten line.




 Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

papierelle said...

I love these cute kittens and I love your cards!!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your pun-y, adorable kitties, Cat!
=]
[I think you're going to need a bigger boat.. I mean BOX!]

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, are they multiplying in that bin??!! Super cute cards, Cat!

Jean said...

Cute cat cards with great paper choices.

Jeanne H said...

Darling kitten cards, and I hear you about new goodies. I have that too. Sigh.

Bonnie said...

Love these sweet kitties and the fun sentiments, Cat! It's amazing how that NBUS pile never seems to end! It sure is fun going through it though!

HilaryJane said...

Well done for tackling your new stuff. That'll keep you busy for a while. Great cards, love the matching envelopes and backgrounds xx

Leslie Miller said...

Cat, these cards are darling with the adorable kitties! I also love the cards with envelopes that you got for a bargain. I see those at JoAnn's all the time and they are hard to resist. I've indulged a few times. I have to say that this is one of my favorite kinds of posts -- the pics and story of your NBUS situation in this case. You are not alone. Once it starts growing it's hard to stop it. I finally got my NBUS stamps down to one almost empty basket, but the basket that holds dies and embossing folders is stuffed. I keep working on it and loving every minute.

TK said...

Adorable kittens, and they make pretty cute cards too! Love the pun sentiments

Greta said...

These are so cute!