Saturday, May 29, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello-

Soon hubs and I celebrate our 13th anniversary.  Its one of two occasions I can get away with a bit less masculine card.


I used the heart wreath from Simon's set You Have My Heart. It is a huge set and has fabulous images. I particularly like the wreath as it is mostly leaves, with one rose bunch and some berries.  I think it works for a Masculine card. 

I am sending the card to Watercooler Wednesday and Addicted to Stamps

After coloring it with copic markers and die cutting, it I mounted it to a cardbase having been embossed with SU's subtle texture ef.  The sentiment from the same set was embossed in white on the same gray as the card base and mounted with foam tape.

So does it read masculine enough for an anniversary card?

 



Thanks for visiting.


12 comments:

Greta said...

Happy, happy anniversary! It absolutely works for hubby's anniversary card! Men are gardeners & like flowers, too! If that image was a mini stamp set, I'd have it! This is fabulous with the gray background & your beautiful coloring!

Betty said...

have a wonderful 19th - and love the card - pretty color combo!

Cathy said...

Happy anniversary Cat! This floral wreath looks perfect on the grey base and I'm sure your hubby will love it. Thankyou too for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

HilaryJane said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary, your card is great, love the grey base it sets off the red and green beautifully xx

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's beautiful and perfect as a masculine anniversary card! Your coloring is so pretty and the gray sets it off nicely. I really super love this wreath and how perfectly the die cuts it.

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card. Happy anniversary Cat. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hope you and hubs have a wonderful anniversary, Cat - love your heart wreath!!

Jean said...

A lovely card to match a wonderful occasion!

Tracey McNeely said...

A gorgeous anniversary card!

Anita in France said...

Yep, definitely reads masculine enough, Cat ... this is gorgeous! The neutral tones with the small pops of colour in the wreath are just delicious ... it's cool and so stylish! Wishing you the happiest anniversary! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

It's gorgeous - you had me at grey! But I also think an anniversary gives you license to make a masculine card just a wee bit flowery!
Happy anniversary, Cat - to you and 'the hubs!'
=]

TK said...

Wow - such a pretty wreath