Saturday, May 1, 2021

Floral Essence in Yellow

 Hello -

Seeing the flowers and the yellow door on Just Add Ink, I knew I had to make a card.  I pulled out a new to me stamp set from Stampin Up called Floral Essence.  It had line and full color image stamps.  I went the quick route with the full color blooms and leaves for this card. I added a piece of designer paper also from SU (I think it is pattern play.)


The flowers were stamped and fussy cut along with several leaves.  Some leaves were stamped on the front panel. I laid out the flower and added leaves here and there. The designer paper was added to that panel and all were cut down to be placed on an A2 card base.  The sentiment was stamped in the green of the leaves and added at the end.


Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cat this is amazing - just the flowers I'd like trailing next to my door - yellow and gray - what can I say?!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Love the lovely bright yellow. This is definitely a Cat card, knew it before I saw your name xx

Tracey McNeely said...

The fussy cutting is so lovely Cat, I haven't done that in forever!

Mac Mable said...

Such a vibrant and glorious card and extra loving the yellow flowers x.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral border, Cat - love the yellows!!

Greta said...

What a wonderful design & beautiful card, Cat!