Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello -

My Bestie is celebrating a milestone birthday and I wanted to create a card for her in her favorite color Pink. She and I have known each other since we were both 13, more than 4 decades.  

She is my sister of choice. We talk weekly and haven't see each other for a few years now.  I miss her hugs, her smile and our ability to communicate with just a glance.   

 



The flowers are from Colorado Craft Company, the big bold dogwood blooms. These are large images. My card is A2 sized. The blooms are layered - some flat to the gray cardbase, some popped up. 

So dearest Evelyn, I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday, and I am blessed to have you in my life.




Thanks so much for visiting.




15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a gorgeous card for your bestie Cat!

Betty said...

lucky bestie! love the cards with the "all over" flower design!

R's Rue said...

Your bestie will love it. It’s beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Dotty Jo said...

A very special card for a special birthday, Jo x

Lin said...

Lovely card, Cat - I know she'll treasure it!

papierelle said...

A sea of flowers ... beautiful!!!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

I am sure she will love it! That is a beautiful stamp and your coloring is spot on. LOVELY.

I Card Everyone said...

Evelyn is sure to love anything you put your heart into, Cat - and this is loaded with it! So very beautiful - and just the way a Dogwood blooms in a good year!
I don't know how I resisted these dogwood blooms! I may not be able to hold out much longer!
=]

Mac Mable said...

One very beautiful and thoughtful card for your dear friend Cat x.

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful, she will absolutely love it xx

Jean said...

A stunning birthday card!

TK said...

Beautiful, she will love your fantastic card!

Leslie Miller said...

It's soooo beautiful, Cat! I can relate to how you feel about your friend-sister because I have one of those, too. Evelyn will cherish her card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous dogwoods for your sista, Cat!! You're lucky to have each other!!

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous & so special, Cat! I know your friend will always treasure this card!