Sunday, May 12, 2019

Cherry Blossoms

Hello!

I got into my stash of new stamps - several were birthday presents and I just hadn't gotten around to them yet.  

Pretty Pink Posh has some sweet line art flowers.   These cards feature the Cherry Blossom stamps.  I've only used one of the several blooms in the set.




For the AAA Cards Game Challenge #140  Up to 1/3 with the option of bright colors I made this card.  Coloring is done with Copics (RV52, R83, R56, R39).  I used Painted Stripes by EE for the heat embossing on the left side.



Next up is an anniversary card inspired by the Inspired By Challenge -in the graphic I focused on the colors of pink, white and gray. 



My clean panel was mounted on a soft gray card base. I used a large sentiment and a few sweet cherry blossoms colored with copics (RV00, RV02, RV21).


Thanks so very much for visiting!



5 comments:

Greta said...

You are the flower queen, my friend! 2 more beauties! Love the gold embossed stripes on the first card!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very pretty card with the interest concentrated on the edge. love the pink. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

Jane said...

How gorgeous is your colouring, love the placement of those blooms down the side of your card. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Barb Ghig said...

Two really beautiful cards, Cat! I love how you used a soft gray base on the 2nd one...so unique and elegant!

Laurel said...

Both cards are so pretty!