Monday, March 4, 2019

Stacked Hugs

Hi there-

I had another play with a recently acquired Stampin Up stamp set called Vibrant Vases.  There are three vases in the set and three flower options.  I only used one of the flower options this time.

I was inspired to used more than one vase by the graphic at Just Add Ink.




The images were stamped and colored with copics, then I cut the sentiment several times.  I die cut the panel and mounted on a coordinating card base, and then added in the stacked sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by.  I'm going to try to get some sleep in a bit.

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely card and great effect with the eclipse!

Jean said...

Terrific design - cute stamp set!

Joanne Stubbings said...

Lovely simple and sweet card, thank you for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink!

Michelle said...

Love this one, too. I have this set, so it is fun to see your ideas using it!

I Card Everyone said...

There is that sweet yellow/green combo again... really lovely, Cat!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Love those vases and green is my favourite colour xx

Chantell Randall said...

Ohhh this is a great technique that create such a fun card. Lovely flowers & vase images. Chantell Just Add Ink

Greta said...

This is so cute, Cat! I bet you could enter it for W&W challenge to decorate your die cuts.