Monday, March 4, 2019

Just for you

Hi there,

Another night of  Vampire hours.  But it allowed more play time with Stampin Up's Vibrant Vases. I tried out a new flower this time.

I was inspired by the image at Addicted to Stamps and More.  The pinks and the open grid of the chair back have made it to my card.



After stamping and coloring the Vase and flowers,  I die cut the panel and mounted it on a coordinating card base.




Thanks for stopping by, I have two more posts following this one today. It was a productive night.

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty. The elegant die really adds to the look!

Michelle said...

So pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

Glad you were bitten, Cat - this little SU set is really performing beautifully for you! Another darling little arrangement!
=]

HilaryJane said...

perfect! xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such pretty card, Cat! Love that CAS and delicate look. Thank you for sharing your card at ATSM!

Greta said...

Vampire Hours are good for something, that's for sure! This is beautiful, Cat!