Thursday, March 7, 2019

Happy Christmas

Hello ~

I've been mojo less the last couple of days...but on the bright side my sleep schedule seems to be moving more towards normal.  Last night I actually slept from 10:30 to 4:30 this morning.  That is progress.  My ideal would be 12-6:30 with a 90 minute afternoon nap.

Today I played with three challenges:  Christmas Kickstart, Color Throwdown and Addicted to Stamps and More.


Just a bit of coloring and some die cutting.  I love this guy peeking out the window of the card. His expression is hilarious to me.

   

Thanks much for stopping by.

11 comments:

Kim P said...

This is adorable! Great idea to use for a winter themed card (I went with spring for these colors.) Wonderful card!

Betty said...

wonderful card for these challenges, Cat - glad you finally were able to post it!

Jean said...

Super cute - great colors!
Yay for sleeping better!

Darnell said...

I love his expression, too, Cat, and I love the way you have used just his face for this card! Those of us who recognize him can picture the skates below the window, lol! Who makes that cool rectangle border die? So delighted to hear you had a near-normal sleep last night! Hope it continues for you! Hugs, Darnell

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love how the bear stamp is just peeking out. Glad your sleep is improving! It is so important!

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Cat! Love how you have his scarf flowing outside the die cut centre. Which die have you used for the border? I've not seen it before and it's a stunner. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card, I'm lovin your peeking bear!

TK said...

Adorable! The peek is great, and his expression IS the greatest! Great use of the challenge colors!

Broni said...

This is just adorable! Love that bear! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--your mojo is definitely doing just fine, Cat! This is just the sweetest card & I love the color combo!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is adorable and love your die-cutting to really frame this up. Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge. We hope to see you again!