Sunday, October 1, 2017

sponging and emboss resist

Hi There, since I don't have a lot of supplies here...I am having to rely on techniques to inspire me.  Although, having fewer supplies hasn't slowed my card making much...I made 20 cards in a week.  Some have been posted already and some are yet to come.




These two cars used Hero Arts, Hello stamp and cut set and the images are from Altenew's Bamboo Rose which I recently ordered. I am entering them to Darnell's NBUS challenge as well as Just Us Girls Challenge -Word Die Cuts.

IT'S HERE! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

11 comments:

Jean said...

Both are gorgeous - fun play on the technique!

Betty said...

two lovely cards, Cat - really like that bamboo rose with the sponging.

Greta said...

Are you kidding me--20 in a week?! Maybe I better come down there, Cat--haha! I thought I wanted those roses & now I know I do! These are so beautiful--love that kind of inking!

Cathy said...

2 beautiful cards Cat, wow your mojo is on fire! 20 in a week, look forward to seeing them all, Cathy x

Helen F. said...

Ooohhh, Love the HA hello and the Altenew's Bamboo Roses on these two beauties, Cat!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well Cat my friend, it just goes to prove that you don't need oodles of 'stuff' to make stunning cards, because these are just fabulous! I hipe you are having a great time! Have a lovely day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Nancy said...

They are both gorgeous! 20 in a week....are you kidding me! That is awesome! So happy to have you with us at Just Us Girls this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love how you embossed and sponged on the inks for a beautiful result. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Darnell said...

You have definitely not let your circumstances inhibit your creativity, Cat! It's impressive to me! I love both of these two beautiful cards!! Thank you so much for playing them both in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

20 cards in a week?? Goodness, Cat, don't think I make that many in a month! Lovely roses ... the softness of the sponging adds such a lovely sense of dreaminess to them! Hugs, Anita :)

lauren bergold said...

OH! MY! GOSH! just goes to show you only need limited supplies if you have UNLIMITED CREATIVITY!!!! ♥♥♥