This is such a striking card, Cat! Love the rich deep chocolate against my favorite blue sunflowers. Excellent job! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues, we appreciate it!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cat! Love the blue flowers against the dark brown background...a real stunner! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Color Hues Challenge! Hugs. :0)
Your arrangement of the sunflowers is so pretty and I love that you used that deep chocolate brown for the leaves and background. So gorgeous, Cat! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Color Hues.
10 comments:
I'm totally swooning over the colours, Cat! What a stunner. Jo x
This is such a striking card, Cat! Love the rich deep chocolate against my favorite blue sunflowers. Excellent job! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues, we appreciate it!
I adore those sweet sunflowers - even in blue! lol Such a stunning arrangement, Cat!
=]
Fabulous take on the colors, Cat! Lovely card!
Your beautiful flowers just pop with the brown background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Color Hues!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cat! Love the blue flowers against the dark brown background...a real stunner! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Color Hues Challenge! Hugs. :0)
This is lovely! For some reason my original comment didn't show up. Your choices are terrific!
Those colours are a treat and not something you would normally consider putting together. I do love blue flowers. These are an absolute delight xx
The sunflowers look BEAUTIFUL in these colours. Great work Cat!! xx
Your arrangement of the sunflowers is so pretty and I love that you used that deep chocolate brown for the leaves and background. So gorgeous, Cat! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Color Hues.
Post a Comment