Hi all-
I've been futzing in my crafty space most of the day. Its been enjoyable...but only produced one card.
I took inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches. I have been going through my baskets and this is another not used stamp set from MFT. The embossing folder is from Stampin Up. I had fun minus the fussy cutting and am kinda crushing on it.
Thanks for visiting.

13 comments:
Love those bees and their formation against the cool honeycomb background! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
The card turned out so cute and is just a joy.
Perhaps you’d like to share it with the Dream Factory as well; everything there this month is all about bees.
https://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-152-beekeeper.html
And your card is as cute as can BEE!!
Stinkin' adorable, Cat! Love your fussy-cut bees and all the fun they're having. What a great card
a BEE-U-tful take on Kim's sketch, Cat! I just love their expressive faces!
=]
What a fun arrangement of the bees against that dry embossed background!
I do a lot of futzing in my room without producing a card at all. It's just a fun place to be! You, however, produced one darling card! It's as cheerful as can be and in my favorite color! Love it!
It doesn't matter how long it took, it is a complete delight and you should be very happy with it xx
Love, love, love your take on the FMS sketch, Cat - you little bee cluster on the hexagon texture looks amazing!!
This is cute as can bee, Cat! The bees are perfect for the circles on the sketch! I predict a winner here!
What a fun little group of butterflies - they are all so happy!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
So adorable ... love your group of bees with the fabulous background and great sentiment! :) Great take on the sketch, Cat! xx
Oh how cute and very creative use of the sketch!
Post a Comment