Hi Friends,
After hosting poker (just for fun no money exchanges hands) at our house this weekend, I thought poker would be a perfect hobby card for The Male Room. That embossed frame and birthday sentiment also make it a candidate for Can You Handle the Pressure with a twist of celebration.
The stamp set was a gift from a crafty friend, and the embossing folder is from Darice.Hubs and I love playing poker and we are not fond of sitting at the dining room table...so our dining room is our game space. Board games, poker, chess, cribbage, backgammon and darts.
We mostly have the table as a regular dining surface, but it does become a lovely 6 seat poker table.
Thanks much for stopping by.


15 comments:
Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. Great card playing card.
Why couldn't you have moved here, Cat?! I love cards and no one in my immediate family will play with me. I need to find a card club, especially one with a beautiful table and comfy chairs like yours! And look at the art on the wall! So fun! Oh, sorry, I got carried away ... love your birthday card with a winning hand and perfect e/f! Hugs, Darnell
Great card, Cat! Love the poker/game Theme, and your table is pretty nifty!
My family has always been card players! This is fun!
What a great use for a dining room, CAT! And the perfect table to double up for poker or for eating! Love the cards and that great poker hand!
Cat, such a fun card and I think you've found the perfect table for your game space!
Such a great card with the royal flush and the suit embossed frame, Cat - perfect for poker playing friends! Love your game table too - my kitchen and dining room tables mostly have piles of craft supplies; I eat watching tv...
That makes a great birthday card and you are effectively show casing 2 hobbies in one. Well done. Thanks for sharing your game space and your very clever and special table. It is so nice that you have a hobby that you can do together xx
Your game space looks amazing! Love the prints on the wall. Great card for the theme.
A fabulous masculine card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner
Oh, this is fun! I still have all kinds of card playing ephemera in my collection. We were regular Saturday night game players, but that has fallen by the wayside due to certain life circumstances. I would still love it, though. Such a great card with all right stuff, including embossed frame and sentiments! Love your game room and poker table, too!
That's an amazing folder, the birthday theme and sentiment are perfect together. Great card, thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!
This is just fab!! I love the embossed suits frame around the cards. Perfect for our challenge this month. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. Deborah, DT.
Awesome design, loving the combination of cards and embossed background together with perfect sentiment. Thank you for joinin The Male Room challenge.
Oh how fun! Our dining room table isn't used for dining, either--except when family visit. It's where I make cards and hubby uses the little space I gave him right in front of his chair as a desk. :) Love the framed cards on your wall! Such a delightful card and what a great embossing folder for a card player!
Post a Comment